Applied Nursing Advancement, LLC
Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service/quality education in the industry.
If you have any questions and/or want to set up a class in your facility and/or school, please feel free to give us a call. Group rates available on certain classes.
P.O. Box 3463
Cypress, CA. 90630
Classes we offer and cost:
American Heart Association Basic Life Support Courses (CPR)
IV Therapy & BloodWithdrawal State Certification
*Groups of 5+(this includes facilities and schools): $275
LVN/RN State Board Review Seminar
*RN Individual: $300
*RN 5+: $275
*LVN Individual: $300
*LVN 5+: $275
California Preparatory Pharmacology Course
54 hour course meets all the criteria dictated by the California Board of Vocational Nursing & Psychiatric Technicians.
$600.00 includes all materials. Classes taught by RN and PharmD.
Nurse Assistant/Home Health Aide Continuing Ed Classes
* Prices depend on number of CE's needed per individual or as a facility. Please call us.
Legal Aspects of Nursing
Cultural/Ethnic Diversity at Work
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
Emergency RN: Triage
*more classes are being added.
The following are conditions of our refund. ALL requests must be done in writing
and may be mailed in or emailed to us.
1. The course instructors reserve the right to cancel the course within five business days of the first class session due to insufficient enrollment and/or class location may change to accommodate all registrants. All pre-registrants will receive 90% refund, less 10% non-refundable registration fee OR may reschedule the same course at a later date. This is valid up to 3 months from the date of the cancelled class.
2. We do NOT offer refunds on courses that were cancelled or were not attended by the student. Instead, we will offer a credit to the student towards the same course for any student cancellation or non-attendance. This credit is redeemable and valid up to 3 months from the date of cancellation or non-attendance. This credit becomes void and remains non-refundable after this 3 month period. Students may reschedule up to 3 times.
3. If a student wishes to transfer registration/payment for the same course at a later date, they may do so at no extra cost. This may be done by emailing us your request.
4. ALL registration fees are non-refundable. Registration fees refer to 10% of the cost of the course, less the transaction fee if registration was done online.
5. No refunds will be given to transferee. No refunds given once class starts. Refunds may take up to 6-8 weeks.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
About our instructors...Our instructors are practicing (RNs) Registered Nurse Clinicians/Educators. With an extensive nursing background, along with public health, management experience and education for over a 30 years, they are highly motivated to help you achieve your goals.
We have received high reviews regarding our instructors, most of who have been invited to be guest speakers at colleges.